Deciding how to exit your business will be the most important decision you’ll make in your lifetime. That’s where the professionals at Twelve31 Advisors come in. We help you get your business ready to go on the market so you can increase your bottom line.
Here are some hard facts about owning and selling a business:
Not being prepared could cost you 50% or more of your final business value.
Most business owners have 90% of their wealth tied up in their business.
Nearly 80% of business owners rely on the sale of their business to fund their retirement.
All business owners will exit their business at some point.
The Twelve31 Advisors Assessment
The marketplace will ultimately determine the selling price of your business. Twelve31 Advisors will bring an objective, professional eye to value your business. Our initial research and analysis will help us assess your business with an objective eye. We can also identify areas in your business that need to be strengthened to maximize the sales price.
Our review of your business is an external, unbiased evaluation of your business’s worth on the open market, calculated by grading your company against key factors. We’ll determine the value gap between what your business is currently worth and its potential worth. We’ll also show you steps you can take to leave on your terms while receiving the sales price you deserve. Our process helps you discover the important presale steps you should take to guarantee a successful sale, either now or if you decide to sell your business in the future.
- Ready to sell now.
- Currently in the process of selling and would like a second opinion.
- Exploring the possibility of selling and want to review options and decide if it makes sense to sell now or in the future.
- Looking to sell in the future and would like to prepare for an eventual sale.
- Sell now, based on the current condition of the business.
- Sell now and implement the plan while in the process of selling.
- Wait to sell and begin implementing the plan.
There are many benefits to having Twelve31 Advisors review your business:
- Flexibility: Our recommendations can be implemented before you sell or while in the process of selling your company.
- Improve Chances: You will increase your chances of success by identifying areas of opportunity and risk.
- Increase Value: Our report pinpoints personal, financial and business actions needed to improve value and readiness.
- Investment: You can maximize the value of your most valuable asset and save time and money before committing to the process.
- Key Factors: Our analysis tells you how sellable your business is based on key factors.
- Peace of Mind: You’ll know that your business will be ready to sell when you need to, either today or in 10 years.
- Practical: Our valuation will reflect the true value of your business, unlike most appraisals for legal purposes.
- Unbiased Advice: You will receive independent, unbiased advice from a buyer’s perspective about whether your business will be easy or hard to sell.
- Confidential: Our services are 100% confidential and personalized for your business. Our analysis includes an in-depth review of your business, financial statements and other key documents.